Becoming a Little Eats Reviewer
Becoming a Little Eats Reviewer is easy. Our aim is to create a community of parents who share their favourite child friendly dining venues so everyone can benefit. We all know how hard it can be to get out of the house with little ones in tow and finding the right venue with the right attitude, facilities and menu is vital. We are looking for venues with good facilities for children such as toys or colouring and most importantly staff that are welcoming and friendly.
How – in 5 easy steps
- At the top of the Little Eats homepage, you will see the main navigation bar with ‘Reviewer Login‘. Click on this to login or create an account. You need an account so all your reviews can be stored under your name and you can easily access them all.
2. Select ‘Submit a Review’ which is in the drop down under login:
3. Read through the Reviewer benefits then select ‘Get Started’:
4. Submit as much information as possible about the venue, especially all its kid friendly features then select ‘Preview’:
5. Make sure all the information is correct and select ‘Submit Listing’. Its that easy?
To say thank you for all your hard work, we would like to offer our reviewers the following:
- Every fortnight we will be doing a ‘Spotlight on a Reviewer’ feature on our homepage with several shares on social media (Instagram and Facebook). If you are a blogger, we will happily share your blog too. These reviewers will be selected based on the content of their reviews.
- Once a reviewer has completed 8 published reviews, we will send you a prize worth up to $30. Choose from a beautiful handmade drawing set by Evie Lala or a handmade wooden memory game. Both are perfect for taking out with you to cafes and restaurants to keep little ones busy.